Re: Re(2): [PyrNet-L] Sniffing.

Hi I just want to put my 2 cents worth in on this subject.
I am a Deputy Sheriff here in Texas, and I know I'm jaded
and very suspicious of everyone I come into contact with. BUT,
after doing this for a few years and knowing dogs both in my
personal life and in my line of work. Trust your dog, there is
something not right. Either something your baby is smelling
or sensing (sp) is worth you keeping your guard up.
Keep an eye and I mean a close eye on this boy. Not to even
mention if he was crazy enough to strick your baby.
I would trust my dogs before I would trust my human partner.
Like I said this is just my 2 cents worth.
Gwen Miller
(the miller menagerie)
Dreamcatcher Farms