[PyrNet-L] Re: choosing a pyr

Hi Debbie and Nancy

Thank you. You know it was not alway easy to show dogs like mine in Denmark either. When I started to show Koko, who was one of first pyrs of pure french origin in Denmark, no one liked her, and long time breeders told me, that if this was what a pyr was supposed to be, they would have an other breed.
But Koko and especially her offspring has helped to change some ideas, and Saki has really done well at show, but he is not everybodys cup of tea either, and there has always been judges that I did not bring him to, and breeders here that I know does not like him or his type.

Lene