Fw: [PyrNet-L] giant breed?

I will try and locate his papers today and see what is in there. Its a long
time since I have had a look at them. The story I got was that he should not
have happened. Not sure what thay meant but something about it was not a
good genetic breeding. Probably because they did not produce what is
considered a "good" look etc.

Liz and Benson the big boy