Re: [PyrNet-L] favourite Pyr websites

My favourite Pyr sites:

PyrNet of course! :-)

The GPCC Library page (lots of good info):
http://www.sonic.net/~cdlcruz/GPCC/library.htm

OurDogBleau for all those fun Pyr things you just HAVE to have:
http://www.ourdogbleu.com/

Pyraphenalia for some more great pyr stuff (including great collars):
http://www.bigtallk9.com/

The GPCA website for important info and contacts: http://clubs.akc.org/gpca/

Pyrs of the Realm for a great list of Pyr sites (will keep you busy for
hours): http://www.pyrealm.com/

Beverley's C&C Farms site for great info on LGD's:
http://www.cwis.net/~bcoate/

The Great Pyrenees Connection is a European site well worth a look (check
out the info on Pyrs and Bears): http://www.greatpyrenees.com/

Being an Aussie I couldn't not include the website of the Pyrenean Mountain
Dog Club of Victoria (host of the Pyrenean World Conference in 2000):
http://www.padache.com.au/kaynine/pyrclub.htm

And of course my own website listed at the bottom of my signature block! :-D

Have fun!

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au