[PyrNet-L] Chat: Anais Update

I lost my last post - computer problems!  This one will be short.

Anais came through surgery well, was up and wagging her tail at the
office manager who used to come to give her lunch within a couple of
hours.  She has been out for a little walk and is to come home tomorrow.

The bad news is that they x-rayed her hips and she has hip displasia,
bad in her left hip.  I'll rant about that later.  Now I'm relieved that
the surgery is over and anxious to have her home.

Stephanie & Anais, Ciaran & Smedley