Re: [PyrNet-L] what made you chose a Pyr?

Well, I know I did not choose a Pyr because she just finished eating the two
of the corners of the cushion of an antique chair.  That is definitely not
it.  So, it must be because she is like a small child and I always have to
guess what is coming next.  Sometimes I can see the wheels turning and
sometimes I can't.  It may be because she takes what she has learned and uses
it-like the crawl.  I taught her to crawl because she learns everything so
fast and we were out of the standard trick type things.  Then, she tried
crawling through the potted plants to reach the shelties adult food, and she
assumed we could not see her.  Maybe it is because I always look forward to
coming home and her greetings, or the way she loves us, or the way she lets
us know we are safe, or her soft soft coat, or her beautiful understanding
eyes, or the fact that she is fun to be with.  I think that maybe it is
because at the end of a stressful day I always feel better when the kids and
I sit on the floor with her and talk and stroke her, and she feels like she
is part of the conversation.  The only thing is, I had no idea when we got
her that she would be so special and wonderful, so I guess we chose a Pyr
because we were very lucky.  I do know how blessed we are to have her (in
spite of the chair).

JUDI, Grandmother of Neria the Pyr,