[PyrNet-L] RE: Ohio Specialty

> I was just wondering who was coming to the Ohio specialty. If anyone out
there wants to come watch and needs info, it should be up on infodog in the
next Day or so - it's a 4 day show Dec 16 - 19, the
specialty is Sat in conjunction with the Richland Co. KC show.<

Yes, and we are also having a buffet-style banquet Saturday night with lots
of fun pyr-related stuff to buy!  So if you would like to attend let me
know!  Hope to see lots of our pyr friends there!

Lisa Fouras ~ Show Co-chair
mailto:pyrs@netset.com