[PyrNet-L] legal

Lindy,

     I have been trying my best to stay out of this discussion, I was
wondering if you have ever experienced dog or other going after you or
anything else you own?  Talking from experience I think you would have
to be in that situation to have such a strong opinion on the subject.
Also there is an article on pets.com titled death sentence that might be
interesting to read.  Also in the state where I live it is legal to
shoot an animal on your property if you feel endangered yourself or for
anything you own.

Kellie