[PyrNet-L] Chat: pyr calendars

Just want to say thank you to everyone who has ordered a pyr calendar!  You
have made it a success.  The commentary has been positive.  We were able to
break even (so far) and make a bit of money for the pyr club activities,
including paying off the bills for a rescue dog we just fostered and found a
home for, and supporting our awards program.  We have completed our second
printing and are into our third.  You can still order them.  I ship them out
within a few days of receiving your order.  The cost is $19.99 for one,
$17.99 apeice for three or more, and 10% of the total order for postage and
handling.  Email me and I'll be glad to tell you the total amount of your
order.  To order, make your check to SPGPC, and send your check to:

Elisa Ungerman
2835 Tourmaline
Antelope CA 95843

If you could email me before you send your check to let me know how many you
will be ordering -- I can be sure to have enough calendars on hand when I
receive your check to mail the calendars out within the next day or so after
I recieve your payment.  I don't want to order too many in advance to have
left over inventory if I can help it.  Thanks again!

Elisa