Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr Puppy First Snow

In a message dated 12/4/99 4:37:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
srwhitney@earthlink.net writes:

<<   He said that Anais got so excited that she
 started jumping all over Ciaran (who was much less excited.)  Wish I had se

We got our first snow here in Chi-town today.

Quincy turned into a regular Fred Astair with all his pyr-dancing. He was
just all over the place and so much fun just to watch. He just kept charging
Tex who wasn't impressed by the snow at all.

Suzi, Quincy and Tex