RE: [PyrNet-L] What is the "proper" way to measure a dog?

> Please forgive my ignorance of this subject but I would like to be able to
follow the current discussion about size with some sense of knowing what you
folks are talking about.
Could someone please describe a wicket and how it is used?  Also, for those
of us without one of these devices, what would be the "correct" method to
measure our own ball of fluff in the privacy of our home. < <http://home.<>
Thank you Steven!  LOL
I was just about to ask  the same question! I have no idea how big Montana
is. And since I am not planning on showing him, I have no way to access
someone who is experienced in measuring Pyrs. Montana does weigh in at 115
to 120 lbs. He will turn two on Jan. 28th. I have been thinking that he was
about 30 to 31 inches, but now I am not sure at all. :-) Can I just continue
to say that he is the biggest dog I have ever seen! That's what all the
people who meet him say. Surprising that he does not answer to "That's a Big
Dog!"

Marci and Montana Bear ( I don't want any "wicket" around me!)
marci.gruhlkey@asc.mhmr.state.tx.us