Re: [PyrNet-L] contest 2nd cut

Now Jan, wouldn't that make 8 Bennies all told? Hmmm,
better be careful as I have asked Santa to bring you
that Benny! LOL As far as the wee package getting
here at the end of this week, it will probably make
the trip from New Zealand to New Jersey much faster
than from New Jersey to my house! One of my favorite
sayings about our mail service is that "it is
delivered by Pony Express and it is a
v-e-r-y OLD pony"! LOL And we live in a very suburban
area, not rural!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com