[PyrNet-L] Humane Society -Reply

Merrilie,

What a great idea for a Christmas project!

Our shelter always has a shortage of collars and leashes for volunteers to use to walk the dogs.

While you are at it, it might be a good time to remind people of items they can donate all year long:

I collect newspapers and shredded paper where I work and take to our shelter.  (Wall Street Journals are really good for lining the cages.)

I attend auction sales, too, and sometimes you can pick up boxes of old linens (which our shelter always needs) for next to nothing.

Good luck.

Leslie Swaner