[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Penn-Dutch GPC Club Store

Belatedly the Penn-Dutch Great Pyrenees Club has put some select items on
the Web.  We started small with just 3 items, and 2 of them feature the
Penn-Dutch logo, so they may be of less interest to non-members.

Item #1, however, is the very popular "Guarding the Flock" tee shirt
featuring gorgeous artwork of a Pyr doing his thing.  It has been our most
popular item at Club events recently.

All proceeds go toward the operation of the Penn-Dutch club in
southeastern Pennsylvania, USA.  The Club Store can be visited directly
at:

http://www.pyrbred.org/clubshop

Check it out.

David
 David Kintsfather, Ph.D.       | PHONE:       (610) 683-4497
 Prof. of Telecommunications    | FAX:         (610) 683-4659
 Kutztown University            | E-MAIL:      kintsfat@kutztown.edu
 PO Box 730                     | "We need not think alike to love alike."
 Kutztown, PA  19530-0730       |              Francis David