[PyrNet-L] RE: Air travel for live animals

Well its happened already, we knew there was going to be a problem  with
airfreighting dogs and any other live animals as soon as Washington got
involved.  I have just spend the better part of the last 3 hours trying to
get a connections to Edmonton Alberta, Canada from any point in the USA.
United is the only US line that goes into Canada evidently for AA doesn't
and neither does Delta. United is no longer excepting live animals unless
your a known shipper.  Now how does one become a Known shipper.  Good
question that no one seems to be able to answer even though I have called,
Tulsa, Dallas, Denver, and Calgary. I'm going to try some numbers again
tomorrow but at this rate I can see there being a serious problem for us.
My senators and representatives will hear about this but I doubt very
seriously if that will be of any help.
    Rodney, since your a budding billionaire how about setting up a live
animal shipping company like, Fed Ex or UPS has other cargo.  Looks like
there will be a mint to be made.

Beverly Coate  C&C Farms   Stigler Oklahoma   USA  918-967-4871
Great Pyrenees LGD's  -  Hampshire - Cotswald - Polypay  Sheep
Nubian Dairy Goats  -  LGD Rescue foster home
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
Look over our new Mighty Mule E-Z gate openers
http://www.c-c-farms.com/Auto_Gate_home_page.html
the Christmas present you can open all year long.
Please note we are a member of the Hero's Waggin Train
http://www.homestead.com/heroswaggintrain/
bcoate@cwis.net
ICQ #20747702