[PyrNet-L] Re: chewing

<<).  I'm curious, have others of you actually had
a dog go on the tree in the house?  It is almost like mine have always
known that the tree in the house is different, and not to be used for
that.  >>

Oh yes, I have had that happening. And not at home of course. I was visiting my parents for christmas when Saki was just 8 month old, and he peed on it a couple of times. The first time was a bit funny really because I was in the kitchen helping my mother, and one of my my brother was in the living room with the dogs and the tree, and suddenly he said - in a quite relaxed manner - "one of the dogs are peeing on the tree". Didn't do anything to stop the dog, just sat back and watched, appearantly expecting someone else to do something about it. The next day when we had visitors coming in for christmas lunch he did it again, right in front of the guests.
But this is 8 years ago now and he has not done it since.

Lene Nielsen
http://home.intercity.dk/~ic0795/