[PyrNet-L] How much "natural" food should a Pyr eat?

In July I started my Pyr on the "natural" diet of
human food that I had heard a lot about on this e-mail
list.  My only hesitation with this diet is that I'm
not sure how much Keesha SHOULD be eating.  I feed her
twice a day and from one meal to the next, she acts as
if she's starving to death.

A friend of ours saw me feeding her and with an
shocked look on his face asked, "She eats a whole
casserole in one sitting?"  Can anyone tell me about
how much a 5-1/2 year old female who's not very active
should eat?

And, on a side note, Keesha seems to think this is a
restaurant and that she can order off the menu.  Has
anyone else experienced their Pyr being picky?

Thanks!