Re: [PyrNet-L] Events: Ohio Specialty results Part 2

On 21 Dec 99, at 9:32, MagicMoment wrote:
> I checked it yesterday - it wasn't on there but, that doesn't mean
> anything, I didn't see any of the special events on there for Jan. that
> they have been advertising and Casey watches the channel all the time.

No, it doesn't.  You can only get a little over weeks worth of
schedule on the website.  Have to check sometime next week and
it'll probably be out there.  There's a Breed All About It segment on
newfs coming up next week and I was checking the schedule for
that.

Janice, janices@jump.net
Linsey (newf), Bianca & Sonny (pyrs)
http://www.jump.net/~janices/