[PyrNet-L] RE:RESCUE: Lost

I'm sure I haven't put the right subject on this but it is very important.
I have a man in Cornwall, Ontario Canada that bought a pair of pups from me
this past fall.  He called me tonight very upset.  The female, Lucy has been
missing for almost two weeks now. He has run radio and newspaper ads, sent
out flyers contacted all the neighbors around all to know avail.  He did say
she disappeared after a very hard rain storm and the male, Titan, acted very
strange the next day when he went to check on dogs and sheep.  He doesn't
know if she got lost in the rain storm, if someone stole her or if something
else happened. He did say she had never offered to leave the sheep before
this.  I also asked if he had had her spayed yet, and the answer was no, so
it is possible she was coming in season since she is right at 9 months old
now.
    If anyone has any contacts in the Cornwall Ontario area that may help us
to find Lucy please email me privately and I will give you the man's name
and phone number.  He is quite upset about losing Lucy and was very happy
with the work she did and her personality.

Beverly Coate  C&C Farms   Stigler Oklahoma   USA  918-967-4871
Great Pyrenees LGD's  -  Hampshire - Cotswald - Polypay  Sheep
Nubian Dairy Goats  -  LGD Rescue foster home
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
Look over our new Mighty Mule E-Z gate openers
http://www.c-c-farms.com/Auto_Gate_home_page.html
the Christmas present you can open all year long.
Please note we are a member of the Hero's Waggin Train
http://www.homestead.com/heroswaggintrain/
bcoate@cwis.net
ICQ #20747702