RE: [PyrNet-L] Presents

I would suggest just smiling, wishing them 'Merry Christmas" and doing
whatever you planned. You are not going to change their minds, they are not
going to change yours and it is better for your blood pressure. I find this
plan fits many different occasions with minor alterations.

As far as special treats go, a new toy is always good. I usually go to the
Three Dog Bakery around here and buy a couple special goodies. But let's
face it, all the puppies want is you and a little extra attention or an
extra walk during the holiday craziness is all they are looking for. They
are happy and the quiet time does wonders for your holiday spirit. Plus you
get to check out your neighbors lights.

Merry Christmas to all on the list and Happy New Year!