Re: [PyrNet-L] Hey! I made a web page!

AMOMKate@aol.com wrote:

> It's my first and it has pictures of my dogs :-)
> http://www.hometown.aol.com/amomkate/page1.html
> Check it out and tell me what you think.

Katie...they are wonderful! And, thank you so much for mentioning that
GSD's and Pyr's aren't ideal dogs for everyone. All too often folks see a
dog, and because of the way it looks, or the way it behaves, they think
they should have one just like it!

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, spaniel busy body,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, Pyrenean princess.

Vote for Cowboy please as Millennium Dog 2000 (Dec.1-Dec.31)
here: http://home.istar.ca/~santanna/email_addr.htm

À un chien: " s' il n'y a aucun Dieu pour le thee,
puis il n'y a aucun Dieu pour moi. " A.H. Branch

My puppers: http://www.30below.com/~innerpuppie/puppers
Tony II @ the Bridge: http://www.bargraph.com/tony