Re: [PyrNet-L] Merry Christmas ( LONG!!!!!!)

<<Have you noticed that we (I) haven't received a response to my
invitation?????>>Carrie

Hey!  Give a girl time for a few measly hours sleep will ya?! LOL!

Of course you are all invited!  This family household tends to collect
'extras' at Christmas - always has :-).  (won't tell you about the Xmas day
my Uncle brought along a group of Swedish backpackers he had met the night
before! LOL!)  So bring your sleeping bags folks (No need for pillows -
there are Pyrs here after all :-) ), I am sure we can make the meal stretch!

One condition though - you must bring a present.  A new Pyr puppy will do
nicely thanks! (failing that  - I'll have a Benny please Santa!) :-D

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
visit my webpage at http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm