Re: [PyrNet-L] Thank you

<<Did not make it for dinner down under.....>>-C

Ah these dinner guests that say they are coming and then don't turn up! LOL!
As a result of you all not coming to dinner as you said you would :-) , I
have enough food left to feed an army (and it looks like our dinner tonight
(Boxing day)  will be a repeat meal of yesterday!   In fact I think I will
be eating it for the next 2 weeks! :-/  I don't think you will  be able to
show me a ham or a turkey for the next 12 months! LOL! The dogs have enjoyed
helping us get rid of some of it though :-).

Dogs are very happy.  In addition to Xmas dinner, they have quite a few new
presents - lots of squeaky and fluffy toys from their admirers :-)  Milou in
particular is in seventh heaven and has managed to chew the corner off two
squeaky's already!  I woke up thismorning to find her lying beside me with
her head on my chest and a Santa squeaky (which had been in the loungeroom
with the others) held firmly beween her paws.  I think Santa is definitely
her favourite :-).

I hope all your Christmases are as enjoyable as mine has been.

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
visit my webpage at http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm