Re: [PyrNet-L] Thankyou

 Yo, Jan  (that's east coast--Philedelphia-- translation for Hi)

>Seeing as you did not make it Carrie I am having to force down those
> leftover meringues with cream and strawberries dipped in chocolate! Waste
> not, want not is the way I was brought up.

Now I will share a little known fact of life---as you are now forcing down
those leftover meringues with cream...........they are appearing on my hips
and thighs......yep, it's the calorie-shooter effect.  If someone invites
themselves for dinner and does not show up, all the calories eaten by the
people who DID show up are shot into the rear end of the absent party.....

I will, therefore, now have to jump into the ocean and drowned myself.

Of course, the ocean is 300 miles away.

Sigh.

-Carrie