Re: [PyrNet-L] Gamerz.Net Moving this Morning

Move complete.   Some folks may notice "sporatic" issues reaching
gamerz.net or pyrnet.org, but they should "work themseleves out".

Sometimes this is due to your mail client or browser "caching" the
information concerning the systems.  Your first "fix" attempt should
be to exit aand restart your browser or mail client.

Richard