Re: [PyrNet-L] Test? Is the system down and Y2K

Well Marci, my daughter is a little freaked out by all this
Y2K talk. I've got water, canned food and some wood for the
fireplaces. Batteries, flashlights and candles. The interesting
part is that when they talk about the possible terrorism because
of Y2K she's very philosophical about the whole thing. As we live
in NJ in-between NY, DC, Baltimore and Philly if the big one hits
"we'll be toast" as she puts it, and basically never know what
hit us. Her feelings are that we can't do anything about that,
but she doesn't want to miss any of the creature comforts should
the electric, etc. go out. LOL Even teenagers can be practical at
times. <vbg>

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com