[PyrNet-L] Re: CHAT: Great Pyrenees of the Century Nominee

In addition to what Barb said about the technical aspects of Clondikes
condition, she does this all with a certain panache.   Clondike shows us
all, humans included, how this business of fighting adversity should be
done.  She lives life to it's fullest, and reminds us that this is what
life is all about.  Clondike has her own  ardent group of supporters, as
do her humans, who deserve so much respect for their efforts to give her
the life that Clondike fights for!  I think we are all in awe of the
whole family!   Plus they are all just good folk!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka