Re: [PyrNet-L] Year 2000!!

I don't need to worry about Y2K with the way Juno is going for us.  I
also have an ancient computer which keeps telling us conflicting news on
if we even are Y2K compliant.  I thought I better get my New Years well
wishes off to everyone, while I still can!  We hope everyone on the list
has ( had ) a great New Years, and we wish you all only the best in 2000!
 May your celebrations be safe and happy, and give all th Pyrs. a big
2000 cuddle from the Henke's and critters!!!  And I hope to be on the
E-Mail in 2000! :-)
Happy New Year!!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com