[PyrNet-L] Year 2000 has arrived.

Come now please Carrie with the swat team. Maybe they can do some grooming.
Do "Ladies" have Swat teams?

Just as a matter of interest I had a look at the date settings on my
husband's computer. Still showed 31.12.99 so had not rolled over.Both he and
the computer are "older models".  Went into the date and changed it but put
the two digit year in as 00 not 20 and it now shows 1st Jan 2000. Hard drive
made a funny wee noise for a few seconds but seems okay now!! He's checking
it now to make sure I haven't done anything wrong??

Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Christmaspage.html and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Index.html and
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/