Re: [PyrNet-L] A first for Y2K??

We, of course, are still in the past century, not to mention millennium.
Not only are there no jags, there are no pastel attired swat teams looking
for dogs to groom, traffic tickets, pots to water, letterboxes to stand on,
or highways.  I think there is a road out there covered with now about eight
inches of new snow.
It will be midnight on the east coast in six and a half hours, then three
more hours before we will see the new year.  The good news is everybody else
will blow up, black out, go down, crash and preview the US bugs before we
will.  ...........Aaaaaaaaaaaaa, I mean, it's good news for us that
is.....................eerrr....ahhh....well, you get the drift.
-Carrie