[PyrNet-L] New Years Greeting

Well, I didn't get my online Christmas greeting done in time, so I just
revised it for New Year's so check it out.  Wishing you and yours a happy,
healthy, and prosperous 2000 from our motley crew here at BasqueLaine. <vbg>

Turn the volume on ...
<A HREF="http://home.att.net/~basquelaine/holidays.html">
Happy New Year! BasqueLaine Holiday Greeting</A>
http://home.att.net/~basquelaine/holidays.html

Kelley & Richard Hoffman & kids ...
Jess & her husband Patrick, Whitney, Cooper, Hannah, & Maxwell
BasqueLaine Great Pyrenees & Belgian Shepherds
Rosemary, the incomparable Pug dog
Pokey, the rescue Cockateil
Larry & Kitty (the inside cats)
assorted barn kitties (yes, they all have names <g>)