[PyrNet-L] a first for Y2K

what's it like being in the 20th Century Carrie??  The 21st is proving a bit
too hot for me. I would like some snow too. My chocolates are melting so I'm
having to eat them very quickly.  I can in return for the snow send water
bottles (full) candles, matches, batteries, porta potties, tinned food(human
and canine), a gas bottle and stove and for Cindy one very noisy 4 week old
puppy but she may well have to fight this one out with Barb Bowes?
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Christmaspage.html and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Index.html and
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/