Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescue Pups with Blue eyes

Well since blue eyes in young pups is normal, I don't know that I would
even think of that.  The original question seemed to be, can there be
blue eyes in Pyrs., or are they cross-bred?  I wrote back with what I had
read in the article, which infers it occurs like dwarfism, dysplasia,
reactions to anesthesia, etc., within the breed, although the article did
not go in to any details of how often any of the problems in the breed
actually occur.  I would think that having them spayed and neutered is a
good thing for any number of reasons.  I'm sure they will be fine pets
for families, and I would hope, of course, that deafness was not a
problem for any of them.  :-)  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas