RE: [PyrNet-L] Re: command 'Come'?

One of the commands I teach my dogs is STOP. This is used to stop them in
their tracks until I say LETS GO. I have found that while they may not come
when I call, they will generally STOP when I tell them to and turn to see
what is going on. While this is not always successful, sometimes it lets you
get close enough to grab them. Good Luck.

Please, please, please stop trading chocolates online. I have been listening
to my NY resolutions break all year. The only one I have kept to is diet and
that is only because I ate up all the cookies, cakes and chocolates before I
started. Of course baby Pico was more than happy to help with everything
except with the chocolates.

By the by, I just took my XMAS tree down, I know it is late, but I like to
get my moneys worth :-). Five month old Pico was very good about not
bothering/eating/watering/knocking over/etc. the tree. The only ornament he
could not resist was a crocheted snowman. Every time he walked by, it
magically appeared in his mouth. Even when I hung brass bells around the
snowman, half the time he didn't set them off. Very tricky, these GP's.