[PyrNet-L] the word from Sandicast

I cannot believe what I am reading here?? Baby fur seals peeing on the table
in Dunedin?? I think more like spilt Bourbon. Fancy blaming wee baby fur
seals.  Do you think you need yet another "cottage industry" down there??
This woman makes the most wonderful Rosettes for Dog Clubs with all profits
going to the PMDC Sth area Committee.  Trauma?? Has she dropped a bhudda on
her nose, has she fallen outside Woolworths? Has she been violently "car
sick", this is trauma and guess who has always "been there" when these
traumatic events have happened??
I remain perfectly healthy and untraumatised the rest of the time Beryl!!
Jan (JLC)

Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans