[PyrNet-L] Maggie has been on my mind too

Hi Ed and Stephanie,

My husband and I were also lucky enough to find a Pyr (our little Sugar) at Michigan Rescue, in the fall of 1998.  We so liked Angie and her folks and appreciated the incredible work she and her crew were doing, that I kept visiting her website to see the other Pyrs in need.  As soon as Maggie's picture was posted I fell in love with her.  We were a little overwhelmed with the changes in our lives that Sugar had brought (her need to sleep on our bed led to some major furniture purchases as well as a few spousal 'disagreements'),  but because Maggie's picture was so compelling I wrote to Angie to ask tentatively about getting her too.  Angie thought she should be an only dog, so that was that, but Maggie has always been on my mind.  I was so happy to see last summer that she was adopted!  Bless you for giving her such happiness at the end of her life.  And bless Angie and Marcie and Pam and Karen and all the unknown Pyr warriors out there...

Gerry and Floyd and Tuff Travis and little rescue Sugar (can we please get a king-sized bed...)