[PyrNet-L] gamerz.net was down... it's back now

On Weds. night, there was a significant snow storm (for DC).
Thurs. morning we lost power.  One outage is not normally a problem.
But when power came back, it was only temporary.  And failed during
mid-reboot.  This confused the system.

I was out of the country, and my wife did not know all the steps necessary
to fix it herself.  My apologies.  But it's back up now.

Richard

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Consultant / Sendmail, Inc.
 \__/  \ | URL:    http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/