[PyrNet-L] More visitors!!

Yes more visitors  today but I was out shopping. I hate shopping but I do
this once a week for dog tucker, groceries, banking ( a small gnome of
Zurich shuffling her wee bank accounts!!)  Message on answer phone " taxi
driver, bringing 4 passenger across from the QE2 to the Martinborough
Vineyards, like to stop off and show them the Pyrs"!!   Where was the
answeree of the phone?? Why out trimming the hedge with my chainsaw. Didn't
hear the phone, didn't check the answer service.  Where should he have been
?? Why, at work arranging the crews to tie the QE2 up!!  I had only said to
him this morning, "Gosh what a lovely day for the QE2 to sail into
Wellington Harbour, what a shame you wont be there to tie her up, put the
phone on, calm the Pilot down, find me a millionaire, why are you not at
work today!!"  Well, this is a Family List so I can't put the reply on here
but what he basically said was " Who gives a hoot about the QE2, if I had to
tie her up I would have been at work at 5am and you are always whining about
the hours I work, there are other crews capable of tying her up, I sailed on
the Queen Mary (he's that old??) so the Queens mean nothing to me, we get
bigger ships in Port than that!!"
Well, excuse me for trying to make a conversation about his job, may one
thousand fleas from a Korean Fishing boat infect his armpits so off I
stomped to do the necessaries!!  I get home 4 hours later ( I thought I
would punish him by making him think I had spent lots of money) only to hear
" I've had visitors from the QE2, they wanted to see the dogs shame you were
late!!"  My gut reaction was " You didn't bring them through the house did
you?"  Answer, "course I did, they just loved all your teddies, frogs, Pyr
statues, Pyr Pictures etc",  Me, "did you spray some air freshner around?"
Him, "Why?"  The mere fact that it can smell like the wee of 1000 camels
Michael after the dogs have been in all night!!  Anyway appears they just
"loved" the Pyrs, thought they were wonderful etc etc, bred Airedales
themselves in the UK for years, just a cruisin' around the world at $608,000
each for 104 days makes them just like you and me?  I now think probably
"thankyou God" I wasn't here. they will never know this woman whose
tablecloth was all scrunched up to stop Hamish hanging of it, whose settee
covers (although washed) are not back on to stop Hamish taking another 6"
off the bottom and best of all that woman who keeps threatening daily to
bath her Pyrs!! Oh God, I forgot to ask him if they had a camera?? Best of
all, what was the HOST wearing?? A pair of shorts that David Hasselhof from
Baywatch probably would have refused to wear incase he was arrested for
indecent exposure!! My reputation is in tatters!!
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans