[PyrNet-L] More visitors!!

I think the saving grace for the "boy from Baywatch" was the fact that he
had arranged the Crew to tie the QE2 up  and there were no problems at 7am
and of course he and visitors were from the same "Motherland".  They left
with their ankles intact from Hamish and Courtenay showed those perfect
manners of which she is capable but we rarely see.  Frankie wanted to leave
with them and cruise the seven seas. Me, I needed some ACP when I arrived
home and saw him in those "shorts" then realised he had "entertained" guests
in more ways than one.  Never shall I leave home again for a day's shopping
without bathing all the dogs, picking up the pooh, scrubbing out the water
bowls, vacuuming, dusting, polishing, making a batch of scones, burning
those shorts, just incase unexpected guests turn up!!  I shall never sit
here on a fine morning again and say" Wouldn't it have been lovely if you
were tying up the QE2 this morning and I could have gone to work early with
you to see her come in". Just an aside, from the "Baywatch Boy", the QE2
takes up the space of 3 Container ships so file that away for future
reference!!
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans