[PyrNet-L] A Country Outing, Dress standards, advice needed please.

It's 32 deg C at 9.30pm Sat night and now I'm in a quandry!  Going to be
even hotter tomorrow for the Ribbon Parade and I feel a jacket is going to
be surplus to requirements.  I don't feel the plain white blouse (with the
lace collar) without the jacket will go with the Pyr (the blouse will be
whiter than the dog you see)  so I have selected another blouse. This blouse
is a soft material with a cream background covered in a multitude of tan ,
black and cream floral arrangements.  I will match the freshly pressed( with
knife edge creases) black trousers to the blouse and the black flat shoes
(sorry again Cindy!).  I wish this weather wouldn't interfere with my
wardrobe.  What time does the plane land Ronda and what colours will you be
wearing?? I have plenty of iced water for the Pyrs plus iced water spray
bottles on board.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans