Re: [PyrNet-L] A Country Outing, Dress standards, advice needed please.

Ronda, pick me up on the way through.  We should make the ferry ok.  Can't bring Oscar or Lillie so I'll just have to be the odd one out and bring Brit ( the black Great Dane).  Now if I'm going to show her at the ribbon parade then I'll just have to abandon the pyr wardrobe and got for something paler - a soft lemon dress perhaps? (straight above the knee of course) or better still maybe Sara could show Brit - now that would be a real smart combination.

Lavina Diamanti. Visit my Homepages at http://homepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/diamanti/