[PyrNet-L] Re: PGD- people guardian dog & intro

Harvey, we have had the same experience with the newspaper.  It sure can
come as a shock when out of the blue this foot smashes you in the face
and the paper rips.  They sit there with this, "Hi, forget the
paper...see me" look on their face.  I've also had wacks on the head too.
 Even though We keep nails short, they really use their paws like hands,
and easily grasp, pull and maneuver.  I found your description of hooking
the coyotes legs interesting.    We enjoy watching the four of ours play,
because you can really see how they function as a pack.  One dog is the
prey, and the other three go after it.  Then they change " who's it " for
the next game.  Amazing to watch.  When they have had enough, then it is
back to the couches for a nap!  Tremendous ability to do their jobs, and
yet the best cuddlers in the world!  Enjoyed your story!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka