[PyrNet-L] Salami Alert

I note on another List there has been a Virus Alert. I want to share with
you my Salami Alert.  Within the last 15 hours this has completely wiped out
my "hard drive", wrecked my "floppies" and caused major system problems.  As
I dashed forth and back during the wee, small hours, the funniest thing was
the look on the faces of the Pyrs thinking " Oh God we hope she makes it" as
I jumped over them!! On about the 4th visit I noticed Courtenay had moved
and given me a clear path.  Am now in a weakened state but able to start
planning revenge on the Salami.  For starters I think I'll mail the
leftovers back to the Distributor. There is nothing else that could have
caused this destruction of body parts,  I was the only one who ate it and it
was a brand I hadn't tried before. Imagine my guilt at being too ill to help
bath the Pyrs for the weekend shows, I couldn't even stand long enough to
watch!! Let's hope I'm well enough to drive there. Back to bed.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans