[PyrNet-L] Calling all visitors!!

Just incase any of you know of anyone within visiting distance today of the
borough of Featherston, be it by jumbo jet, passenger liner, motorcade,
horse and buggy, they are MOST welcome to drop in off the street today.  I
have 6 bathed and blowdried Pyreneans ready for visitors, all dog pooh
scooped up, all loose fur gathered up, a reasonably tidy wee cottage so I'm
ready now!!
The only hitch would be having to excuse myself every half hour or so but
that's okay, I can cope. Best of all the boy wonder (and his shorts) have
gone to work!!
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans