Re: [PyrNet-L] Calling all visitors!!

>Coming for a visit.  Cotten who is around 10 months old has been reading your
emails about comeing for a visit and has started trying to dig her way to you
in NZ.   Looked out the other day and all could see is her rear end stuck up
in the air that is how deep she was.  If she pops up in your area could you
please send her back this way.  Cotten presently  residing in south Alabama
USA.  Thank you in advance

Just incase any of you know of anyone within visiting distance today of the