[PyrNet-L] Doing the Housework

<sigh> I am taking a break from weekend housework for a few minutes and
thought I would tell you a litle about my morning.  It has been raining on
and off here today (we need it!) so I have the dogs inside with me to keep
their paws and the (soon to be realatively clean) house fairly mud free
before visitors get here thisafternoon.  I think that was my first mistake
LOL!  Ever try doing housework with three dogs who are very keen to 'help'?
For example we have 'making the bed':

Take clean sheets into bedroom
extract Dalmatian from bed (wiggle wiggle, what are we doing mummy?)
remove quilt and pillows
extract Pyrenean from bed (after a cuddle and sloppy kiss)
remove sheet
step around Pyrenean playing 'stuff the quilt under my tummy' while trying
to keep other Pyrenean and Dalmatian off bed.
put clean sheet on bed
replace covers on pillows and put pillow on bed
Pyrenean (now back on bed) flops head onto pillows (love that clean smell
mummy!)
extract quilt from under Pyrenean who is still playing with it (aw, I was
having fun!)
remove cover and replace with fresh one
attempt to place quilt back on bed (over 2 Pyrs and a Dalmatian!)

<sigh>Yes, I know I could just hussle them all out of the room or something,
but to tell you a secret, I kind of enjoy these bed making 'games'.  Sure
makes house cleaning different! LOL!

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au