[PyrNet-L] The Puffin

Well he surprised us today!! Two shows and Baby Puppy of Breed at both Shows
first time out on a lead and went like a wee trooper for Claire. Made heaps
of friends and drew lots of nice comments about what a lovely puppy so
pulling my head in for a while but yes Robyn going to be a late maturer too.
I think it was his sheer enjoyment of the day. Of course his half brother
the illustrious Seymor just had to show the younguns" how it's done by
taking out Reserve Best of Utility Group and Best Open in Show at
Non/Sporting/Utility Ch Show!! Then son of Seymor, Kermit took the BOB and
Dog CC next Show and the very green eyed Frankie (jealous of Puffin getting
attention) managed a Reserve Best of Breed so they all got a little
something. Temp of 30degC was not conducive to dog shows so a day home
tomorrow I think and a day of now removing the dog fur from the cobwebs I
hadn't noticed after I put the fan on to cool the dogs off and then decided
to strip some coats. I think I'll just get the dog drier in and blow them
off the ceiling. Hamish?? what's he doing?? Why running away with the toilet
roll from the person trying to use it. Dumping Michael's Mother's (on
holiday from Boston) silk pyjamas in the swimming pool, sleeping by their
bed because he didn't "like" his crate! Chasing icecubes down the driveway,
give me a Puffin any day for peace and quiet.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans