[PyrNet-L] The Heat!! and no shorts!!!!

I'm sorry but I have to share this with you all!! It's probably at least
35degC here at 7.30pm and not getting any cooler.  Just had a peek into the
bedroom and there sprawled out on the bed with the fan on high, all windows
open and a Pyr sprawled out next to him is the "wearer of the shorts!!"  He
went to work at 2.30am this morning, home 13 hours later, due back at 4.30am
tomorrow so "having a nap" but not wearing the shorts!!! Imagine the horror
if it wasn't me who walked past and saw this sight??? Nightmare on crack
street just does not equate this time, it's worse!!  Now if it was me in my
vest and knickers I'd be told to "cover up"!! Wish there was a film in the
camera, this pair look so comfy all tucked up together while I try and keep
5 more quiet so he can sleep!! Two of them have the other fan on them while
I swelter.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans