[PyrNet-L] Dog/Road rage

Passing this on.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

Cindy,

Here is the link to the story as it was posted on the Leolist earlier
this
week. Horrible story! I can't post to pyr-net right now until I change my
e-mail address, so I'm sending this directly to you, but feel free to
share.

<LEOLIST@APPLE.EASE.LSOFT.COM>
>From:         Barbara Bouyet <bouyet@GTE.NET>
>Subject:      [LEOLIST] FW: Leo the dog HEADLINE NEWS!

  http://inter2.interstice.com/leo/

--June Campbell in Virginia, with Star the Pyr and Amos the Leo

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.