[PyrNet-L] A Carrie painting!!

Redoing the "Photogallery" here currently. Just bought 6 new frames and
mounts yesterday and am reorganising all my Pyr pictures into some semblance
of order.  I took all the framed postcards down some time ago and scanned
them onto the website and then chose my favourites and had Lazer copies done
into 10x8. These are the ones waiting for reframing and hanging!!  Further
attention to the wall and wondering what I could redo next and I came across
the beautiful little painting of a Pyr puppy head signed by none other than
Carrie Stuart!! Can't remember when I purchased it and the painting came
already beautifully mounted.  Okay just back to the wall to search for a Van
Gogh or a Picasso??
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans